RegistrationBeing a member of the River Valley Swim Club means your child will learn:
- All four swim competition strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Starts, turns. intervals, race strategy
- Goal setting
- Organizational Skills
- How to be part of a TEAM!
- Winter: Mid January through mid March (about 2½ months)
- Spring: Mid April through early June (about 2 months)
- Summer: Early June through July (about 2 months)
- Fall: September through Wednesday before Thanksgiving (about 2½ months)
Fall 2019 registration
Season runs Sept. 25 (starts on a Wed.) - Dec. 7, 2019
No practice on Oct. 19, Nov. 27, Nov. 30
New swimmers must tryout prior to registering for the team.
Minimum qualifications: must be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle & 25 yards of backstroke.
Tryouts scheduled on an individual basis the week of Sept. 9 Please email coach Ellen to schedule a tryout
- Depends on the ability of the swimmer, see the age group levels below.
- USA Swimming membership is also required. 2019 seasonal membership valid April through August, 2019 is $38, and a 2019 annual membership is $68.
- Register and pay your fees online at the Registration Link below.
Fall, 2019 Fee Schedule*
- No refunds will be issued on the USA Swimming membership and any registration processing fees.
- Tuition less one month will be refunded if the swimmer cancels after the first swim practice but before 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.
- No tuition refund will be given if the swimmer cancels 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.