RegistrationBeing a member of the River Valley Swim Club means your child will learn:
- All four swim competition strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Goal setting
- Organizational Skills
- How to be part of a TEAM!
- Winter: Early January through mid March (about 2½ months)
- Spring: Mid April through early June (about 2 months)
- Summer: Early June through July (about 2 months)
- Fall: September through Wednesday before Thanksgiving (about 2½ months)
Winter 2018 registration
Season runs January 8, 2018 through March 10, 2018
No practice on Jan 15, Jan 18, Feb 6, and Feb 19
New swimmers must tryout prior to registering for the team.
Please email or call Coach Ellen Heath at 651-213-2604 to schedule an individual tryout.
Minimum qualifications: must be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle & 25 yards of backstroke.
- Depends on the ability of the swimmer, see the age group levels below.
- USA Swimming membership is also required. 2018 annual membership valid through 12/31/2018 is $64.
- Register and pay your fees online at the Registration Link below.
Winter 2018 Fee Schedule
- No refunds will be issued on the USA Swimming membership and any registration processing fees.
- Tuition less one month will be refunded if the swimmer cancels after the first swim practice but before 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.
- No tuition refund will be given if the swimmer cancels 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.