RegistrationBeing a member of the River Valley Swim Club means your child will learn:
- All four swim competition strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Goal setting
- Organizational Skills
- How to be part of a TEAM!
- Winter: Early January through mid March (about 2½ months)
- Spring: Mid April through early June (about 2 months)
- Summer: Early June through July (about 2 months)
- Fall: September through Wednesday before Thanksgiving (about 2½ months)
Fall 2018 registration
Season runs Sept. 17 - Nov. 19, 2018
No practice on Oct. 20, Oct. 31
New swimmers must tryout prior to registering for the team.
Please email or call Coach Ellen Heath at 651-213-2604 to schedule an individual tryout.
Minimum qualifications: must be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle & 25 yards of backstroke.
Tryouts scheduled on an individual basis
- Depends on the ability of the swimmer, see the age group levels below.
- USA Swimming membership is also required. 2018 annual membership valid through 12/31/2019 is $68.
- Register and pay your fees online at the Registration Link below.
Fall 2018 Fee Schedule
- No refunds will be issued on the USA Swimming membership and any registration processing fees.
- Tuition less one month will be refunded if the swimmer cancels after the first swim practice but before 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.
- No tuition refund will be given if the swimmer cancels 30 calendar days after the first swim practice day.