RegistrationBeing a member of the River Valley Swim Club means your child will learn:
- All four swim competition strokes (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly
- Starts, turns. intervals, race strategy
- Goal setting
- Organizational Skills
- How to be part of a TEAM!
- Winter: Mid January through early March (about 1 ¾ months)
- Spring: Mid April through early June (about 2 months)
- Summer: Early June through July (about 1 ½ months)
- Fall: Late September through before Thanksgiving (about 2 months)
FALL 2023 registration
Season runs Sept. 25 - Nov. 16, 2023 (no practice 9-28 or 10-5)
Mondays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays
AG1, AG2 6:30-7:30PM
AG3, AG4 6:30-8PM
New swimmers must tryout prior to registering for the team.
Minimum qualifications: must be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle & 25 yards of backstroke.
Tryouts scheduled on an individual basis prior to season start date Please email coach Ellen to schedule a tryout
- Depends on the ability of the swimmer, see the age group levels below.
- USA Swimming membership is also required.
- Register and pay your fees online at the Registration Link below.
Fall 2023 Fee Schedule
If your athlete needs a USA/MNSWIM swim membership.......
MN LSC fee ($10 for 12 & under, $8 for older than 12) will be included when you register on the RVSC site
National USA fee ($40 for 12 & under, $70 for older than 12 (valid thru 12/2024) will be completed & paid for by a parent on a seperate online site (coach Ellen will send the link and instructions once registered for practices)
Total membership fee:
12 and younger is $50; 13 and older is $78
Current member registration begins Friday Sept. 8, 2023
'new to team' registration starts Friday, Sept. 15, 2023
- No refunds will be issued on the USA Swimming membership and any registration processing fees.
- Tuition less one month will be refunded if the swimmer cancels after the first swim practice but before 14 calendar days after the first swim practice day.
- No tuition refund will be given if the swimmer cancels 14 calendar days after the first swim practice day.